Protecting your information and being transparent about the ways we use it is one of the core commitments we make to you. You entrust us with your information, and we take our responsibility to protect that trust to heart.
What We Collect
In order for you to create an account on Sartch and use our Services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Service, it may include:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on Sartch — your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We will ask for this information if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit any material through Sartch, or request any information.
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. All payment information you submit is collected and used by our payment processors in accordance with their privacy policies. Sartch doesn’t store your payment information apart from the last four digits of your account, expiration date, and country, which we require for tax, government regulatory, and security purposes.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Sartch (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the site).
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
- Information that you submit to Sartch in the form of comments.
How we Use this Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes.
- To keep your account secure.
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve, promote, and protect our Services.
- To set up and administer your account, contact you, and customise your experience on Sartch (for example, to show you collections that we think may interest you based on your previous use).
- To track use of the Services so that we can improve Sartch.
How this Information is Shared
Information that’s shared publicly
When you create an account, we create a basic profile page for you on Sartch, containing your account name, the date the account was created, and a list of collections you have bought into. Whenever your account name appears on Sartch, here are some of the things that will be publicly viewable on your profile, or elsewhere on Sartch:
- The account name, and the date it was created;
- Any information you choose to add to your profile (like a picture, bio, or your location);
- Collections you've funded.
Information that isn’t shared publicly
The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- Any payment information you provide;
- Your password details;
- Your IP address;
We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We do not and will not sell your data.
Information that’s shared with trusted third-party services
We may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect Sartch’s Services . When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the Sartch Services, we may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order, processing payments, offering customer services or to improve our business operations. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also share information that’s aggregated in a way that it doesn’t directly identify you.
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect Sartch’s legal rights.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send. We will send you email relating to your transactions on Sartch. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time.
We’ll also send you service related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
Access to Your Information
To modify or delete the personal information you’ve provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.